- Color coded springs to facilitate identification.
- Powder coated springs.
- Load upto 5000 kgs.*
- Deflection upto 25mm*
- 4 Models
- 26 Load Ranges
- Deflection is at rated load with 15% Tolerances.
- All mounts have approximately 50% overload capacity.
- Unique mount design provides horizontal stability, high loading capacity and protective spring enclosure
- All mounts have external leveling arrangement, capable of compensating for full static deflection.
- Inner walls of lower casing have resilient rubber snubbers which;
- Eliminates possibility of binding by providing a smooth guide path for the top casing.
- Limits lateral movement, particularly due to start-up, shut-down and horizontal wind load.
- Prevents isolator short-circuiting by avoiding metal to metal contact.
- Neoprene inserts below springs and 6 mm thick ribbed base pad act as noise breaks for high frequencies in
- the audible range, which can otherwise get transmitted to building structure.
- Mountings must be adjusted so that upper housing clears lower housing by at least 6 mm and not more then 12 mm
Application examples include : Chillers, AHU's Pumps, Centrifugal / Axial Fans, Condensing Units, Rooftop Packaged Units, Reciprocating Compressors, DG Sets, Punch Presses, Drop Hammers, Floor Pipe Supports (normally at first few pipe support points leading from isolated equipment).