- Both halves of the clamp are ribbed, for greater strength.
- Long thread engagement - All Easyflex EFPSC series split clamps are designed with extended
- thread lengths on the lips of the upper half. This ensures safer installation than clamps offered
- by others, that have barely one thread engagement also prevents loosening of the clamp’s
- grip over a period of time due the minor vibration that is generally present in piping systems and causes thread wear.
- Split-ring type pipe clamps with integral fixing nuts. Suitable for ceiling suspension or vertical wall mounting
- of piping. Designed with a number of features to enhance product performance and reliability.
- Twin-thread Nuts - Clamps for pipe ODs 70mm to 123mm have M8+M10 twin-thread suspension
- nuts (as shown), for flexibility.
- Side bolts have a slotted-cross head for convenience.
- Custom designed stainless steel (SS 304 / 316) split clamps are available on request.
- Material : Steel
- Finish : Electro galvanized post manufacture.
- Other Options : Epoxy Powder Coated Fnish (Sufxx ‘PC’)
- Hot Dip Galvanised Fnish (Sufx ‘HDG’)
- Compliance - EG to ASTM B633 SC3
- BS 1706 FE/ZN 12