+918071858951 PIN:( 506 )
- EPDM Lining - Easyflex clamps have high grade EPDM lining, which is significantly superior in terms
- of product life compared to commercial grade rubber as provided by some others.
- Both halves of the clamp are ribbed, for greater strength.
- Long thread engagement - All Easyflex EFRLC series split clamps are designed with extended
- thread lengths on the lips of the upper half. This ensures safer installation than clamps offered
- by others, that have barely one thread engagement also prevents loosening of the clamps
- grip over a period of time due the minor vibration that is generally present in piping systems and causes thread wear.
- Twin-thread Nuts - Clamps for pipe ODs 65mm to 116mm have M8+M10 twin-thread suspension nuts (as shown), for flexibility.
- Side bolts have a slotted-cross head for convenience.
- Custom designed stainless steel (SS 304 / 316) split clamps are available on request.
- Material : Steel, EPDM
- Finish : Electro galvanized post manufacture.
- Other Options : Epoxy Powder Coated Fnish (Sufxx PC)
- Hot Dip Galvanised fnish (Sufxx HDG)
- Compliance - EG to ASTM B633 SC3
- BS 1706 FE/ZN 12