We are proposing Stabiflex Mounts, which are well featured with annular rubber ring, and plated steel cap for ensuring protection against oil and corrosion formation. There is an inner metal core along with tapped hole for taking bolt from supporting machinery, and outer ring of top-grade metal with holes provided for bolt in wherever called for. Also, the Stabiflex Mounts have protruding rubber ring, which plays a role as a non-skid pad for simple floor mounting without requiring fastening bolts.
- Annular Rubber Ring
- Inner Metal Core with tapped hole to take bolt from supporting machinery
- Outer Metal Ring with holes provided for bolt in wherever required
- Protruding Rubber Ring acting as a non-skid pad for direct floor mounting without fastening bolts
- Plated steel cap for oil & corrosion protection
- Eliminates upto 98% Vibrations
- Accepts Large Transitory Shocks
- 2-3 Times Stiffer Radially than Axially
- Quick and Easy Installation
- Fixing by bolts and rebound stop facility for Mobile Application
- Oil & Corrosion Protection
- Extensively used for supporting Engine and Operator Cabin in Hydraulic Excavators and other Earth Moving Machinery.
- Support Large Motor Compressor Units, Naval Application, Generators, Tanks, Diesel Engines, Reducers etc. on ground and mobile equipment.
- Used under Metal Working Machinery. Taxtile Machinery, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Equipment.
Rubber and Metal